Digital Marketer Interview Questions
Digital Marketers are responsible for developing and carrying out marketing campaigns online. There are a number of different positions available to Digital Marketers and often they will specialize in a certain platform or field. This can include specializing in social media marketing, Google AdWords, copywriting, or search engine optimization, to name a few.
Although Digital Marketers sometimes design advertisements and create content, often their main job is to oversee the marketing campaign and strategy. This will typically consist of carrying out a campaign, observing the results, and then optimizing it to get better results next time.
Digital Marketer responsibilities may include:
- Identify target audiences.
- Develop marketing strategies.
- Create an ad copy.
- Contract out design work.
- Analyze key performance indicators and customer interactions.
A company can’t make any sales if nobody knows about it. To ensure that companies are reaching their customers, a skilled Digital Marketer will:
- Communicate with clients about short term and long term goals.
- Interact with customers to identify key demographics.
- Utilize critical thinking to identify weaknesses in marketing campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on current trends.
- Provide leadership to other staff members working on the campaign.
In order to gain an entry level position, candidates will typically need either a Bachelor’s Degree or experience within the field. Often, employers will be more interested in a Digital Marketer’s portfolio than their degree. Therefore it’s important for candidates to get hands on experience. For those who are striving for a management position, a Master’s Degree in a related field is usually required.START INTERVIEW NOW START INTERVIEW NOW
DIGITAL MARKETER SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
How would you describe what SEO is to someone that has never heard of it before?
What experience do you have with SEO?
What makes Facebook a great marketing tool in your opinion?
Can you state one thing that sets you apart from other marketers?
How would you handle developing a new brand?
What is your approach to content creation?