Web Developer Interview Questions
Web Developers build websites with the purpose of providing an optimal user experience. They design the appearance of the website through creating webpage layouts using stylistic choices such as colors and fonts.
Web Developers also handle the technical aspects of a website to ensure that the website performs at maximum capacity. This can include streamlining code and media to improve site speed as well as directing the user flow of a website.
Web Developer responsibilities may include:
- Design website and software applications.
- Perform website updates as needed.
- Back up website files to local directories.
- Directing team members to provide web content.
- Perform cross-functional implementation and tests.
Websites have quickly become a popular way for businesses to reach their customers on the web. In order to provide a user friendly experience to retain traffic, skilled Web Developers will:
- Possess an eye for detail to identify errors in code.
- Possess an understanding of common general purpose programming languages.
- Utilize customer feedback to optimize code.
- Maintain a solid work ethic to provide the best product possible.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and relevant web design tools.
Many entry-level positions require that applicants possess a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field. However, it is not uncommon to find self-taught developers with little to no formal education. There are many courses and certifications outside of formal education that candidates can utilize to make themselves more attractive to employers.START INTERVIEW NOW START INTERVIEW NOW
WEB DEVELOPER SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Can you tell me what is in a grunt file?
How would you troubleshoot slow loading web pages?
What is W3C and why is it important?
How do you stay up to date on industry trends?