SQL Developer Interview Questions
SQL Developers utilize SQL to perform backend database programming and design. They manage code to make databases more interactive and responsive to queries and searches. Databases must be optimized in order to provide a smooth and interactive experience on an application or website.
SQL Developers largely perform the same functions across all platforms; they retrieve, delete, edit, and add database data. Some SQL Developers may also provide assistance with standard database maintenance and should be familiar with a wide range of database software.
SQL Developer responsibilities may include:
- Design database tables to store application data.
- Create optimized queries.
- Create table indexes.
- Build database systems.
- Provide data modeling to help map out database structure.
- Create triggers for database automation.
SQL is necessary to provide interactive web designs. In order to streamline databases to provide a pleasant user experience, skilled SQL Developers will:
- Communicate effectively with other engineers in their team.
- Possess an eye for detail to identify errors in code.
- Utilize creative thinking to automate processes.
- Work quickly to solve code issues as quickly as possible when a site is live.
- Identify weak points within the database.
Candidates for SQL Developer positions are strongly advised to possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science due to the competitive nature of the job. Additionally, candidates may obtain certifications from third party vendors, such as the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist credential.START INTERVIEW NOW START INTERVIEW NOW
SQL DEVELOPER SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
What is an execution plan?
Explain each of the ACID properties.
What is asci code for the line feed?
What is the difference between truncate and delete?
Can you remove duplicate records if needed?