SharePoint Developer Interview Questions
SharePoint Developers use the SharePoint Content Management System to simplify processes and host different systems on a single platform. SharePoint Developers use this Content Management System to simplify business ecosystems when storing different kinds of data.
SharePoint is a constantly developing program, so SharePoint Developers are very hands-on with their work. SharePoint allows Developers to focus on front end development in order to build high end solutions quickly, making them extremely useful to businesses.
SharePoint Developer responsibilities may include:
- Structure data and implement information models.
- Integrate SharePoint with external CMS.
- Compile information into reports.
- Create custom work flows.
- Perform cross-functional implementation and integration.
SharePoint is a great way to streamline hosting platforms. In order to integrate different platforms and languages seamlessly, skilled SharePoint Developers will:
- Communicate effectively with other developers on their team.
- Possess an eye for detail to identify weak points within business data stores.
- Utilize creative thinking to automate processes as needed.
- Utilize critical thinking in order to solve integration problems.
- Maintain a solid work ethic to provide the best product possible.
Many entry-level positions require that applicants possess a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field. However, it is not uncommon to find self-taught developers with little to no formal education. There are many courses and certifications outside of formal education that candidates can utilize to make themselves more attractive to employers, such as Microsoft’s SharePoint Certification course.START INTERVIEW NOW START INTERVIEW NOW
SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
What are the 5 zones? How can objects be allocated on the heap?
Can you tell me your experience in architecting SharePoint websites?
How is a SharePoint Portal Server different from a Site Server?
What is the difference between a publishing portal and a collaboration portal?
What is a trigger?