PHP Developer Interview Questions
PHP Developers write server-side web application languages. PHP Developers develop back-end components that connect applications to each other through third party web services.
PHP Developer responsibilities may include:
- Design application phases.
- Develop and design PHP code.
- Develop technical designs for applications and software.
- Provide troubleshooting services as needed.
- Testing out code across various devices to ensure quality across all platforms.
- Maintain product software and databases.
PHP is a popular server-side general programming language. In order to utilize this code to provide a pleasant user experience, skilled PHP Developers will:
- Possess an understanding of open source projects.
- Possess experience in third party API’s
- Communicate clearly with their team.
- Use customer feedback to improve product quality.
- Stay on top of industry trends.
Many entry-level positions will prefer applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field. For candidates seeking a managerial position, a Master’s Degree in computer science or a related field is required.
However, candidates without formal education can still find employment as a freelancer if they have relevant experience and demonstrate an expert understanding of the code. There are many online certification programs and boot camps candidates can enroll in to make themselves more appealing.
START INTERVIEW NOW START INTERVIEW NOW
PHP DEVELOPER SAMPLE QUESTIONS
How would you get the IP address of a client?
What are the main error types in PHP?
Have you ever led a team? What was the outcome of the team project?
How much work have you done with database design and/or maintenance?
What is the difference between === and == ?