Oracle Developer Interview Questions
Oracle Developers are experts in designing and managing different areas of work in Oracle database software. This includes creating, modifying, and testing codes and scripts that allow a system to run multiple applications.
The workload of an Oracle Developer may vary from company to company. Positions as an Oracle Developer can include duties such as system administration, web development, computer programming, network administration, design, database analysis, or web administration.
Oracle Developer responsibilities may include:
- Design applications for the Oracle platform.
- Work with other software engineers in team environments.
- Prepare workflow charts.
- Correct errors in programs.
- Automate processes within the application.
Oracle is the most popular system in the world for running online transaction processing. In order to deliver a positive user experience, skilled Oracle Developers will:
- Possess capabilities in data analysis.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Possess an eye for detail in order to identify broken code.
- Provide troubleshooting services as needed.
- Communicate relevant timelines and milestones to employers.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar field is required for entry-level jobs. In addition, candidates must complete an Oracle Certification in order to work on the Oracle platform professionally.START INTERVIEW NOW START INTERVIEW NOW
ORACLE DEVELOPER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
What methodologies have you used in previous work experience?
What tools would you use to tune your SQL?
Do you know how to find duplicate records in a database table?
Can you explain your day-to-day duties as a developer?
What does the PL/SQL Optimizer do?