.NET Developer Interview Questions
A .NET developer produces code using .NET languages such as VB, .NET, and C#. They typically design codes and tests to debug and implement software applications.
.NET can be used across many platforms to create applications for several devices, including desktop and mobile, and are commonly found in business systems. .NET Developers are in high demand due to the difficulty of learning .NET languages as well as its relevance to other programming languages.
.NET Developer responsibilities may include:
- Design reliable .NET code.
- Test software in order to fix potential bugs.
- Communicate with other engineers to develop an application.
- Build database systems.
- Perform cross-functional implementation and tests.
.NET is the basis of many business applications. In order to utilize their knowledge to provide the best code possible, skilled .NET Developers will:
- Communicate effectively with other engineers in their team.
- Possess an eye for detail to identify errors in code.
- Utilize creative thinking to automate processes.
- Utilize customer feedback to fix faulty code.
- Provide businesses with products that will streamline daily activities.
Many entry-level positions require that applicants possess a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field. However, it is not uncommon to find self-taught developers with little to no formal education. There are many courses and certifications outside of formal education that candidates can utilize to make themselves more attractive to employers.
However, candidates seeking higher level, managerial positions often need a Master’s Degree in computer science or a related field.START INTERVIEW NOW START INTERVIEW NOW
.NET DEVELOPER SAMPLE INTERVIEW SAMPLE QUESTIONS
What is session management?
Can you write a code to divide 2 numbers without using a division or modulus operator?
What is the difference between a full outer join and inner join?
Have you ever missed a deadline? If so, how was it handled?
What was the most difficult script you ever written? How long did it take to write it?