iOS Developer Interview Questions
iOS Developers create applications powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. This operating system works on multiple devices across Apple’s platform including the iPad, iPhone, and iPod.
iOS operates using either Swift or Objective-C, so an iOS Developer must be proficient in at least one of these programming languages. iOS Developers are involved in the development of an application across all layers of its infrastructure and should be prepared to work with other developers.
iOS Developer responsibilities may include:
- Design applications for the iOS platform.
- Work with other software engineers.
- Maintain appropriate code quality.
- Test out applications to fix bugs.
- Automate processes within the application.
iOS is rapidly becoming one of the most popular systems in the world. In order to deliver a positive user experience, skilled iOS Developers will:
- Possess an expert knowledge of relevant programming languages.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
- Possess an eye for detail in order to identify broken code.
- Provide troubleshooting services as needed.
- Communicate relevant timelines and milestones to employers.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar field is preferred for entry-level jobs, but candidates with work experience who demonstrate an understanding of the iOS platform are not uncommon. There are many extra certifications or supplementary courses candidates can take to gain further marketable skills.START INTERVIEW NOW START INTERVIEW NOW
IOS DEVELOPER SAMPLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
What are app states? Could you explain them to me?
What is an iPhone reference library?
What are B-Trees?
Can you work under pressure and meet strict deadlines?
Can you describe OO programming?